Torchlight 2 Nude Mod - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Torchlight 2 Nude Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Fun Games View Post
    Like this Ceasar ??

I can see a little muff on the bottom left pic

WOW Faction:
    BC
    I downloaded the patch and attempted to use the extractor that came with the download. Every time I attempted to extract the DATA.PAK file as stated in the notes the Extractor just simple responded with a windowed message saying "Out of Memory" so not sure if I did something wrong or if the Extractor itself is messed up.

Anyone that has done this mod and had it work please let me know if you ran into the same problems.
    "History is determined by the winner, those who fought for an idea and a dream can either be the hero's in the story, or they could be the villains..."

-Drecq

Quote Originally Posted by Drecq View Post
    I downloaded the patch and attempted to use the extractor that came with the download. Every time I attempted to extract the DATA.PAK file as stated in the notes the Extractor just simple responded with a windowed message saying "Out of Memory" so not sure if I did something wrong or if the Extractor itself is messed up.

Anyone that has done this mod and had it work please let me know if you ran into the same problems.
    I'll try and install it tonight and see if I have any luck
    These are dark times indeed

WOW Faction:
    BC
    Quote Originally Posted by PallyWacker View Post
    I'll try and install it tonight and see if I have any luck
    Cool and thanks, I mean maybe I'm just a tard and completely messed something up but you never know.
    "History is determined by the winner, those who fought for an idea and a dream can either be the hero's in the story, or they could be the villains..."

-Drecq

Extract the archive. Create any folder in the "../Torchlight2/paks/" and place there data.pak and data.pak.man from this folder.
    lol, I dont even see data.pak or data.pak.man in the folder I downloaded. I only have A Nude mod folder, the extractor and 2 readmes. I think they got something messed up with this one

WOW Faction:
    BC
    lol, I dont even see data.pak or data.pak.man in the folder I downloaded. I only have A Nude mod folder, the extractor and 2 readmes. I think they got something messed up with this one
    The data.pak and data.pak.man are in the Game. be like C:/TourchlightII/PAK/data.pak and C:/TourchlightII/PAK/data.pak.man

From what I gather you import them to the extractor and then use the extractor to update it...but thats what I understood of it but everytime I would link the file to the extractor it would simply say "Out of Memory"

-Drecq

Yeah, I got it now. The instructions were kind of confusing. It seem to work, no errors, but I have yet to go in game and check

Not sure if they updated this but I tried it when it was first posted and had no problems. Drecq has it right and it should work ... are you using 32 or 64 bit windows?
    The End is Nigh !!!

WOW Faction:
    BC
    Yeah, I got it now. The instructions were kind of confusing. It seem to work, no errors, but I have yet to go in game and check
    hmm...wonder why mine keeps saying out of memory...

64bit

-Drecq

This might help you ..

http://gamevixenzone.ryonani.com/sau...-nude-mod-579/

it's simple steps killer, first you make a folder on that paks folder then open that extractor then open your DATA.PAK files with that extractor, now click on the patch on the extractor then select your paks folder then it asks you to browse to your nude patch files which comes with that,then it will makes two new man and DATA.PAK files that has the nude patch, patched after that all you need to do is rename that new paks and man files to the original pak and man files. you can delete that DATA.PAK and MAN files that you moved to the new folder, it' s the old files basically.
    “Often, a school is your best bet-perhaps not for education but certainly for protection from an undead attack.”

Quote Originally Posted by lucyming View Post
    I dont even see data.pak or data.pak.man in the folder I downloaded. I only have A Nude mod folder, the extractor and 2 readmes. I think they got Swtor Gold something messed up with this one
    I downloaded it again to make sure. Everything was there, but I still cannot get it to work. Would love to hear from someone who actually got this to do it's thing

Hi pervs!

"Out of memory" error is caused by extractor with the new August game update. Older versions should work fine. So let's wait for extractor update.

All you need to install this mod is:
    Torchlight2Extractor.exe
    and
    Torchlight 2 NudeMod folder.

That's all. Data.pak and data.pak.man are the files you already have with the game in the ../paks folder so you don't need to download it.

hey i dont want to be "that guy", but could someone be a super smart higher being and make the folder into a data pak file, then convert that to a .mod file so that it will ridiculously easy to install this mod? because the torchlight 2 on steam has a manager and you can open up the manager and just make a folder with the mod name on it then toss a .mod file into it then restart the manger and it will work, then we shall spread this across the internet and make this mod a happier thing. and if you do do this than send it to my email kdog5611@gmail.com, you will be a god of files if you pull this off

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertising

Advertising