DayZ Epoch 1.0.1.2

Chernarus Stats
Taviana Stats
Napf Stats
Tiny's PvP server Stats

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: DayZ Epoch 1.0.1.2

  1. #1

    DayZ Epoch 1.0.1.2

    CHANGE LOG 1.0.1.2 RC1
    [FIXED] Prevent player zombies from getting any default loadouts.
    [FIXED] Bad vehicle type message when using default loadout override and no backpack.
    [FIXED] dayz_zedsAttackVehicles logic was reversed fixed now so that true = attack vehicles.
    [ADDED] Safes now have a keypad GUI. Simply click on the numbers to enter your combo and then press #.*https://www.dropbox..../Untitled-1.jpg
    [ADDED] Tons of awesome cars by vilas from*http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=17447
    [FIXED] Models needed extra variable to prevent being sunk into the ground.
    [CHANGED] Bleeding duration reduced to minimum of 30 sec and max of 330 seconds. Before it was min 100 max 500.
    [ADDED] When kneeling, bleeding per second is reduced by 50%.
    [ADDED] When crawling, bleeding per second is reduced by 75%.
    [ADDED] When changing locations the locations name will display in the bottom right.
    [CHANGED] Replaced m107 with BAF_LRR_scoped.
    [CHANGED] Replaced as50 with AK_107_PSO.
    [FIXED] Lock vehicle no longer shows on killed vehicles.
    [ADDED] Disabled purchased vehicle parachute spawning by default added variable DZE_TRADER_SPAWNMODE = true; to enable. (Default: false)
    [CHANGED] Plot pole has changed to another model a "no entry" sign and can be removed by anyone. When done building take your plot pole with you, if it isn't yours remove it and put it back down again.
    [ADDED] Loot positions on top of some tables.
    [ADDED] Briefcase that can hold up to 10 x 10oz Gold Bars or 100oz.
    [ADDED] Full moon nights as option with dayz_fullMoonNights = true;
    [CHANGED] Can no longer Salvage vehicle parts with 0 damage. Fixes bugged hitpoints and duping.
    [REMOVED] Remove all crates of toolbelt items. This was just to add stock to traders and since most servers are now auto stocking them at the traders its not needed and cumbersome to use.
    [CHANGED] Generator can only be built within 30m of gas stations that say "Needs Power".
    [CHANGED] Moved light bulb to farm loot table as it was to common on trash loots.
    [ADDED] Fuel pump can be built near standard fuel source (i.e. rusty tanks) then powered with a generator to make a refuel station.
    [CHANGED] R3f realism no more fade to black, changed to use dayz shaking and knockouts.
    [ADDED] Reset tiredness when you take painkillers.
    [ADDED] Reset tiredness when you sleep at a tent.
    [ADDED] added back fixed rbull soda and added new can orange sherbet




    CHANGE LOG 1.0.1.2 RC2


    • [FIXED] Prevent player zombies from getting any default loadouts.
    • [FIXED] Bad vehicle type message when using default loadout override and no backpack.
    • [FIXED] dayz_zedsAttackVehicles logic was reversed fixed now so that true = attack vehicles.
    • [ADDED] Safes now have a keypad GUI. Simply click on the numbers to enter your combo and then press #. https://www.dropbox..../Untitled-1.jpg
    • [ADDED] Tons of awesome cars by vilas from http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=17447
    • [FIXED] Models needed extra variable to prevent being sunk into the ground.
    • [CHANGED] Bleeding duration reduced to minimum of 30 sec and max of 330 seconds. Before it was min 100 max 500.
    • [ADDED] When kneeling bleeding per second is reduced by 50%.
    • [ADDED] When crawling bleeding per second is reduced by 75%.
    • [ADDED] When changing locations the locations name will display in the bottom right.
    • [CHANGED] Replaced m107 with BAF_LRR_scoped.
    • [CHANGED] Replaced as50 with AK_107_PSO. TODO
    • [FIXED] Lock vehicle no longer shows on killed vehicles.
    • [ADDED] Disabled purchased vehicle parachute spawning by default added variable DZE_TRADER_SPAWNMODE = true; to enable. (Default: false)
    • [CHANGED] Plot pole has changed to another model a "no entry" sign and can be removed by anyone. When done building take your plot pole with you, if it isn't yours remove it and put it back down again.
    • [ADDED] Loot positions on top of some tables.
    • [ADDED] Briefcase that can hold up to 10 x 10oz Gold Bars or 100oz.
    • [ADDED] Full moon nights as option with dayz_fullMoonNights = true;
    • [CHANGED] Can no longer Salvage vehicle parts with 0 damage. Fixes bugged hitpoints and duping.
    • [REMOVED] Remove all crates of toolbelt items. This was just to add stock to traders and since most servers are now auto stocking them at the traders its not needed and cumbersome to use.
    • [CHANGED] Generator can only be built within 30m of gas stations that say "Needs Power".
    • [CHANGED] Moved light bulb to farm loot table as it was to common on trash loots.
    • [ADDED] Fuel pump can be built near standard fuel source (i.e. rusty tanks) then powered with a generator to make a refuel station.
    • [CHANGED] R3f realism tiredness system no longer uses fade to black, changed to use standard dayz shaking and knockouts.
    • [ADDED] Reset tiredness when you take painkillers.
    • [ADDED] Reset tiredness when you sleep at a tent.
    • [ADDED] added back fixed rbull soda and added new can orange sherbet
    • [ADDED] Epoch aura, bandits will now have a red orb attached to wrist can only be seen if you have line of sight.
    • [ADDED] Epoch aura, heros will now have a blue orb attached to wrist can only be seen if you have line of sight.
    • [CHANGED] Tag friendly system now makes orb green.
    • [CHANGED] Purchased vehicles now spawn locked
    • [FIXED] purchased vehicles from prevent locked vehicles without
    • [ADDED] Increased chance to catch fish from a boat, fish should also gets deposited into the vehicle.
    • [ADDED] ItemBriefcaseEmpty to new office loot table based on residential.
    • [ADDED] Scream when knocked out from being overburdened.
    • [CHANGED] Zeds no longer break windows and will not hit you if no windows are broken.


    CHANGE LOG 1.0.1.2 RC3

    • [CHANGED] When using powered fuel pumps filling now increments at 10% capacity each animation.
    • [CHANGED] Lower chances of fuel barrels and generators on industrial.
    • [ADDED] New loot table for 4 hangar classes(Land_Hangar_2,Land_SS_hangar,Land_Mil_hang ar_EP1,land_ibr_hangar) using military as base that adds fuel barrel, fuel pump, and vrotors.
    • [ADDED] loot table for extra rare spawn of ItemFuelPump to Land_A_FuelStation_Build, Land_Ind_FuelStation_Build_EP1, Land_ibr_FuelStation_Build, Land_FuelStation_Build_PMC
    Last edited by Evan; 06-25-2013 at 04:34 PM.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    [FIXED] dayz_zedsAttackVehicles logic was reversed fixed now so that true = attack vehicles.
    [CHANGED] Replaced m107 with BAF_LRR_scoped.
    [CHANGED] Replaced as50 with AK_107_PSO.
    About time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    [CHANGED] Plot pole has changed to another model a "no entry" sign and can be removed by anyone. When done building take your plot pole with you, if it isn't yours remove it and put it back down again.
    [ADDED] Loot positions on top of some tables.
    [ADDED] Briefcase that can hold up to 10 x 10oz Gold Bars or 100oz.
    Hmmm... Interesting.
    "Sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
    ―The Black Sacrament ritual

  3. #3
    There are a lot of great changes in this patch. However I believe the biggest change for me is:

    [CHANGED] Plot pole has changed to another model a "no entry" sign and can be removed by anyone. When done building take your plot pole with you, if it isn't yours remove it and put it back down again.
    I have been putting off base building for a number of reasons, however I believe this is the tipping point that will get me into building. I die fairly often which made me less likely to purchase a plot pole with the steep 30 gold price per pole. This essentially meant that I would have to buy a plot pole for 30 gold every time I wanted to build even if it were only for a stick fence. This is because I die between 1-6 times per day for various reasons some of which include suicides, and messing around as well as accidents with friends.

    If I am reading this correctly, does this mean I can essentially buy a single plot pole that can be picked up at any time and re-used like a camping tent (minus the bugs! haha)? So if I die the current placement will obviously be unusable since it is bound per life not user, but I can pick it up and re-place it to build again? I am assuming that buildings that are already constructed will not be effected by the removal of the plot pole.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Untitledone View Post
    There are a lot of great changes in this patch. However I believe the biggest change for me is:



    I have been putting off base building for a number of reasons, however I believe this is the tipping point that will get me into building. I die fairly often which made me less likely to purchase a plot pole with the steep 30 gold price per pole. This essentially meant that I would have to buy a plot pole for 30 gold every time I wanted to build even if it were only for a stick fence. This is because I die between 1-6 times per day for various reasons some of which include suicides, and messing around as well as accidents with friends.

    If I am reading this correctly, does this mean I can essentially buy a single plot pole that can be picked up at any time and re-used like a camping tent (minus the bugs! haha)? So if I die the current placement will obviously be unusable since it is bound per life not user, but I can pick it up and re-place it to build again? I am assuming that buildings that are already constructed will not be effected by the removal of the plot pole.
    It sounds to me like a plot pole is pretty much going to be a one time purchase and you can use it as many times and at as many places as you like, even after death.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    It sounds to me like a plot pole is pretty much going to be a one time purchase and you can use it as many times and at as many places as you like, even after death.
    That makes me very happy! BUILD ALL THE THINGS!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    It sounds to me like a plot pole is pretty much going to be a one time purchase and you can use it as many times and at as many places as you like, even after death.
    although this sounds like it can really clutter up some servers. if you want to "fortify" a town like cherno and have the resources to do so, you only need one plot pole. this also gives people the ability to place random hedgehogs and traps for vehicles anywhere.

    granted this is what bans are for.. but the big deterrent from trolling is the cost. It also prevents people from having bases scattered all across the map because they "like feeling safe". not only does it clutter up the map, but it possibly removes land from new players who have yet to build.

    I honestly only see this benefiting players who do in fact die a lot. other than that i see bad news writen all over it

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sundbergian View Post
    although this sounds like it can really clutter up some servers. if you want to "fortify" a town like cherno and have the resources to do so, you only need one plot pole. this also gives people the ability to place random hedgehogs and traps for vehicles anywhere.

    granted this is what bans are for.. but the big deterrent from trolling is the cost. It also prevents people from having bases scattered all across the map because they "like feeling safe". not only does it clutter up the map, but it possibly removes land from new players who have yet to build.

    I honestly only see this benefiting players who do in fact die a lot. other than that i see bad news writen all over it
    Yeah, they're kinda like, "Here's a thing" then "Here's that same thing, now negating its own purpose" lol

    Edit: Also, I don't really see our current community taking advantage of this so far as to start building in towns and such.
    "Sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
    ―The Black Sacrament ritual

  8. #8
    Rank: Major
    wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Reading PA
    Posts
    204
    WOW Faction:
    Alli
    aww the fading is going away, i thought it was pretty cool when i carried too much then i knew if i needed to stop and rest, also i like the position info shoudl be really easy to know where youre goin now without having a map. And i want a fuel pump now lol "Jason's Refuel at your service"

  9. #9
    [ADDED] Fuel pump can be built near standard fuel source (i.e. rusty tanks) then powered with a generator to make a refuel station.
    If I'm reading this right, they're slowly ruining DayZ for me.
    "Sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
    ―The Black Sacrament ritual

  10. #10
    I think it makes sense... U would want to have a fuel pump somewhere safe and u'd try to move one if u cannot find a safe one

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthducker View Post
    I think it makes sense... U would want to have a fuel pump somewhere safe and u'd try to move one if u cannot find a safe one
    Last thing I'd ever do in a zombie apocalypses is dig up a fuel pump out of the ground. Lmao!
    "Sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
    ―The Black Sacrament ritual

  12. #12
    well you'd try to get ur supllies somehow

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Steep View Post
    Last thing I'd ever do in a zombie apocalypses is dig up a fuel pump out of the ground. Lmao!
    I dont think i would be flying a chinook in the apocolypse, but i got one here :P along with a chevy with a mini gun coming out of it. but i do see your point. its taking away some of the challenge and creativity people have when playing the game and trying to stay alive

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by sundbergian View Post
    I dont think i would be flying a chinook in the apocolypse, but i got one here :P along with a chevy with a mini gun coming out of it. but i do see your point. its taking away some of the challenge and creativity people have when playing the game and trying to stay alive

    In a real zombie apocalypse I would see I'd get into some somewhat remote area, probably a valley, where I can seal myself pretty much off, but where I am still pretty much self sustained... means water source, growing crops and alike etc... Tinned food does not respawn in RL, if u didn't notice yet

  15. #15
    Steep I hope they are talking about one of those hand pumps. The old timey style that you put in a barrel of petral and pump it out. you see what we do is hook up an electric motor from one of these hybrids and use the generator to run that. the engine turns the pump and you get your gas out of the rusty tank.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SlRc...A65716CC75E1A0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Advertising

Advertising

Similar Threads

  1. DayZ Epoch upcoming changes
    By Evan in forum DayZPVE
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-25-2013, 12:24 PM
  2. DayZ Epoch
    By Evan in forum DayZPVE
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 06:05 PM
  3. Dayz Epoch
    By afetogbo in forum DayZPVE
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 03:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •