Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mop Blacksmithing recipes

Quote Originally Posted by Fickle View Post
    If your level 90 and can fly, then go to Valley of the four winds. I am cleaning up there
    Dead Wastes is better

Added 5.2 changes to the OP

• Blacksmithing
      • New raid and PvP blacksmithing recipes have been added, and can be acquired through daily research of Lightning Steel Ingots.
      • Seasoned Blacksmiths will be able to find a way to create L Lightning Steel Ingots once their realm has unlocked the Thunderforges on the Isle of Thunder. These ingots will allow blacksmiths to recreate powerful weapons from the past, updated for Mists of Pandaria. These power weapons will be bind-on-equip and making them will take a significant amount of dedication.
      • For blacksmiths who have lapsed in their trade (i.e., haven’t practiced blacksmithing since the Burning Crusade), there is a (not necessarily cost efficient) way to catch-up. Blacksmiths at your faction’s shrines in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms will be able to teach you training plans for crafting common household items using Ghost Iron Bar.

These are dark times indeed

Quote Originally Posted by PallyWacker View Post
    Looks like the standard stuff to me. I am going to see what else I can dig up though
    Hi,PallyWacker! It seems that you are interested in blacksmithing. So I think you will show your interest in wow blacksmithing guide 1-525, too. Hope you will level up in blacksmithing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertising

Advertising